Delhiites now will soon be able to receive various documents consisting, driving license, marriage certificate, ration card and all are just Rs. 40.
Delhi Government is all set to bring you the delivery of several services right at your doorstep. Yes, you heard it right. Forget all the long lines, the hassle of breaking sweat and running door to door and offices to offices for getting your documents done. Here are some major existing and coming schemes that Delhi’s cm – Arvind Kejriwal has rolled out for all of us Delhiites here.
- There will be a nominal charge of RS. 50, for all the 40 services provided by the government.
- VFS global has been handed over this contract to run the project for over 3 years.
- VFS global have hired “mobile sahayaks” and have set up a call centre. These mobile sahayaks will go door to door and collect documents at the scheduled time and will also keep devices to access the biometric details the people.
- All that customers just need to do is to dial 1076 which is the helpline number and place their request.
- The applicant will also be given this privilege to fix date, time and venue according to their own choice.
- Once their document is ready, they will be sent via speed post.
- The services will run all days including Sundays too beginning from 9am to 9pm.
- You can even pay the fee to have this doorstep services through Debit card or Credit card.
- You can even track the status of your unique application, through unique id and sms that will be sent to you.
- The Aam Aadmi Party even plans to provide around 100 of these services at the doorstep.
Arvind Kejriwal even named it a “ revolution in governance”, which undoubtedly will be one. Don’t you think ?